ICAPP Update (10-07)
Dear members of the Standing Committee,
The following are the arrangements for local accommodation and the issuance of special entry visas for the participants in the 12th meeting of the ICAPP Standing Committee to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal during February 26 to 27, 2010:
1. Hotel reservations for all participants will be made for two nights from Friday, February 26 to Sunday, February 27 at Hotel Raddison, Lazimpat(Telephone Number: +977-1-4411818 or 4423888, Fax Number: +977-1-4411720) in Kathmandu which is located near the center of the city.
2. The International Department of the Communist Party of Nepal (CPN-UML) will be responsible for hotel accommodation for two nights only for the Standing Committee Members and the Special Participants. The SC members and Special Participants will be, however, expected to pay for extra hotel accommodation costs that will accrue from staying longer than two nights. All the other participants, including the accompanying delegates, will be responsible for their own hotel accommodations during their stay. The daily rate for a single room at the Radisson Hotel is US $ 75 per night.
3. All participants will be greeted at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and escorted to the hotel by the representatives of the Organizing Committee of the meeting, who are members of the International Department of the CPN-UML. The Radisson Hotel will also provide transportation for the delegates to and from the airport. The CPN (UML) is also going to arrange local transportation to all participants during their stay.
4. Special entry visas to Nepal will be issued to all participants, who need them, upon their arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. To facilitate the issuance of special visas at the airport, each participant is kindly requested to fill out the attached visa application form and submit it together with his/her passport and photo to the immigration authority of Nepal upon their arrival at the airport.
5. All participants are kindly requested to inform their names, titles, passport numbers and flight schedules as soon as possible both to Ms. Park Hyun-ryang, Administrative Director at the ICAPP Secretariat in Seoul at email@example.com and to Hon. Rajan Bhattarai, Advisor on Foreign Affairs to H.E. Prime Minister Radhav Kumar Nepal at the CPN-UML at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this regard, the following documents regarding the meeting are attached herewith once again.
1. List of Participants
2. Program of the Meeting
3. Draft Annotated Agenda with its Appendixes
4. Flight Schedules of the Participants
5. Visa Application Form
February 12, 2010